All About Digital Photography

Event Photography



Hey need a great way to get your name out? Try some event photography. Last weekend I photographed the French Creek Iron Tour with over 1500 riders in attendance. I shot some video with my thoughts and techniques while I was working. I hope you enjoy it...stick around for the wrap up at the end.

Statistics: 2 Photographers, one at Start/Finish and one roving 4664 Photographs taken, all RAW 69.2GB in NEF/CR2 format 34GB after conversion to DNG - I don't usually convert to DNG but large events like this I do just to save hard drive space. Shot Aperture Priority with Exposure Compensation when needed 316 Photos removed because of focus, duplicate or bad composition - 7.4% thats good! For events I try and get this number down to 5% but I don't have any complaints when we are under 10%

0 comments:

Post a Comment